Inside Account Executive - Remote
Sales hunters wanted! Want to grow your career and our business selling a product you believe in? At Freckle, we provide teachers with the resources and data needed to teach each student at the level that’s best for them. In this inside sales role, you will sell to teachers, administrators and key decision makers within both schools and districts. You will be responsible for qualifying and closing inbound leads, as well as making cold-calls to targeted lists of prospects to generate outbound leads. You will be responsible for performing outbound lead generation activities such as sending emails and performing product demonstrations. You will have weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual new business targets as well as other predefined performance metrics.
The Role & Key Accountabilities:
- Create and produce new business and revenue streams using consultative selling skills to close sales within a given territory
- Develop account relationships while meeting revenue objectives and sales quotas
- Create and conduct phone presentations, proposals, and demonstrations to leads
- Master teacher / administrator language and study their space for a consultative approach in order to identify your lead's classroom challenges and communicate Freckles value proposition to resolve them
- Understand, translate and explain technical/systems concepts to potential leads
- Travel to 2-5 industry events each year plus bi-annual team meetings
- Provide teacher and administrative lead feedback to marketing and service teams to ensure our competitive advantage
- Have at least three years experience in a high acquisition, consultative sales role
- Have a proven track record of sales success and progression in a telesales environment
- Are comfortable communicating via phone and video chat, presenting to groups of people and thinking quickly on your feet
- Are able to explain complicated technical matters to leads in a simple, clear way via email and phone
- Quickly build relationships with leads remotely so that they easily communicate their issues and challenges
- Organized and driven to ensure you get work done and meet your targets
- Have a passion for education and knowledge of the industry is a plus
- Have a college degree or equivalent experience
- Have a ton of startup hustle
Here at Freckle, our mission is to ensure that every student gets a world-class education.
We believe that students do their best learning when teachers can reach them at their individual levels. Yet, most teachers are only provided with resources that teach to one specific level.
To overcome this, teachers work nights and weekends to find the perfect piece of content for each of their students. Then, during the day, they work with their classes in small groups so they can personalize their instruction as best they can.
Teachers are doing this all on their own and they deserve our help!
That’s why, at Freckle, we’re passionate about providing teachers with the resources and data they need to teach all of their students at the level that’s best for them.
As of today, we reach nearly 9 million students across 35% of American schools and, with your help, we’re excited to make an even larger impact.
- On Target earnings for this role range from $100,000 to $130,000 (Base+Commission)
- Generous equity option grants
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- $1000 annually to spend on professional development and learning
- The week before New Years off
Freckle is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.