We are hiring a part time Office Manager to join our Freckle team! The Office Manager will organize and coordinate office administration and procedures, in order to ensure organizational effectiveness, efficiency and safety.The Office Manager is responsible for developing intra-office communication protocols, streamlining administrative procedures, inventory control, office staff supervision and task delegation. We're looking for someone who:
- Is an energetic professional that doesn’t mind wearing multiple hats
- Can be an “out of the box” thinker and problem solver
- Has experience in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks
- Can work independently with little or no supervision
- Is well organized, flexible, and enjoys the administrative challenges of supporting an office of diverse people!
- Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures; designing filing systems; reviewing and approving supply requisitions; assigning and monitoring clerical functions.
- Provides historical reference by defining procedures for retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal of records.
- Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
- Designs and implements office policies by establishing standards and procedures; measuring results against standards; making necessary adjustments.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Keeps management informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports; summarizing information; identifying trends.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Proven experience as an Office Manager, Front Office Manager, or Administrative Assistant
- Knowledge of Office Administrator responsibilities, systems and procedures
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel, Word in particular)
- Proficiency in Google Suite (GDrive, GDocs, etc.)
- Hands on experience with office machines (i.e. printers, computers, etc.)
- Familiarity with several CRM and database systems (i.e. Front, Asana, Zoom, Slack, etc.)
- Excellent time management skills, ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- A creative mind with an ability to suggestion improvements, streamline procedures, etc.
- High School degree; additional qualification as an Administrative or Executive Assistant will be a plus
- $1000 annually to spend on professional development and learning
- Lunch and dinner on Freckle four times a week
- Working from downtown SF, super accessible location right by Montgomery station
Here at Freckle, our mission is to ensure that every student gets a world-class education.
We believe that students do their best learning when teachers can reach them at their individual levels. Yet, most teachers are only provided with resources that teach to one specific level.
To overcome this, teachers work nights and weekends to find the perfect piece of content for each of their students. Then, during the day, they work with their classes in small groups so they can personalize their instruction as best they can.
Teachers are doing this all on their own and they deserve our help!
That’s why, at Freckle, we’re passionate about providing teachers with the resources and data they need to teach all of their students at the level that’s best for them.
As of today, we reach nearly 10 million students across 45% of American schools and, with your help, we’re excited to make an even larger impact.
Freckle is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.