Sales Development Representative - Edtech - San Francisco
It's an amazing opportunity to join a developing sales team! You'll work with the SVP of Sales and the Marketing Team to secure meetings with Freckle's large base of free users for our sales team to convert to paying customers. You will help Freckle bring adaptive learning to schools and districts and talk to curriculum directors and school leaders about the power of Freckle's tools. As a Sales Development Representative, you will learn the fundamentals of how to sell, pursue leads and close new business accounts. Your ideas and innovation will help build a competitive sales culture.
- Master Freckle's products, services, and sales process
- Dive into how schools run, how they determine their goals and how they allocate funding
- Identify opportunities for outbound cold-calling and pre-qualify incoming Leads
- Learn consultative sales and pipeline construction strategies to become an Account Executive with your own territory
- Identify your lead's classroom challenges and communicate Freckles value proposition to resolve them
- Be a teacher / administrator language expert and student of their space for a consultative approach
- Become the face of a territory where schools will know who will help them with all things Freckle
- Are excited to begin your sales career
- Organized and driven to ensure you get work done and meet your targets
- Are comfortable communicating via phone and video chat and thinking on your feet
- Embrace risk and failure as a means to learn
- Have a passion for education
- Competitive base salary + commission
- Generous equity option grants
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- $1000 annually to spend on professional development and learning
- The week before New Years off
- Lunch and dinner on Freckle four times a week
- Working from downtown SF, super accessible location right by Montgomery station
Here at Freckle, our mission is to ensure that every student gets a world-class education.
We believe that students do their best learning when teachers can reach them at their individual levels. Yet, most teachers are only provided with resources that teach to one specific level.
To overcome this, teachers work nights and weekends to find the perfect piece of content for each of their students. Then, during the day, they work with their classes in small groups so they can personalize their instruction as best they can.
Teachers are doing this all on their own and they deserve our help!
That’s why, at Freckle, we’re passionate about providing teachers with the resources and data they need to teach all of their students at the level that’s best for them.
As of today, we reach nearly 9 million students across 35% of American schools and, with your help, we’re excited to make an even larger impact.
Freckle is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.